EV Sports Cookies Policy
Date: 18th March 2021
Prepared by: Emma Shergold
EV Sports Ltd (trading and referred to in this policy as EV Sports) is a company registered in England and Wales under number 11234910 whose registered office is at Portsmouth Technopole, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 8FA with email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- EV Sports, or on behalf of EV Sports, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of EV Sports.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For EV Sports to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable EV Sports to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions
- To enable EV Sports to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
This policy is a true reflection of the beliefs and activities of EV Sports Ltd.